– Place of Residence: Espoo, Finland
– Date of Birth: August 11th 2001
– Team: Emil Frey Racing
I’m a second-generation motorsport driver and the next generation of rising stars among Finnish motorsport drivers. In the 2018 season I won the NEZ F4 championship series and then I stepped up to the FIA Formula 3 Regional series on European tracks. In Season 2022 I drove my best season so far and collect two bronze medals in ADAC GT Masters and GT World Challenge Europe Endurance racing series.
Despite my young age, I have many years of experience on international circuits as I started racing at karting. In early years of my career I have won Karting Finnish Championship series.
– 2022: ADAC GT Masters: BRONZE
– 2022: GT World Challenge Europe Endurance: BRONZE
– 2021: GT World Challenge Europe Sprint: 14th
– 2020: Formula-3 Regional Europe: 6th
– 2018: F4 NEZ Championship: CHAMPION
– 2018: Formula Academy Finland: 4th
– 2017: Formula STCC Nordic: SILVER
– 2016: Karting / OK: FINNISH CHAMPION
– 2015: Karting / KFJ: 4th
– 2013: Karting / Mini 60: FINNISH CHAMPION